- Posted by Scarlett Hawkins
- On March 22, 2018
An iCloud is one of the pioneer services of cloud computing offers by the tech giant Apple. In case you are not able to delete the backup files on your iPad, then Fix iCloud Error cannot delete backup on iPad with the help of qualified techies. For that, you should give a ring at iPad Customer Support Number and get associated with talented connoisseurs.
Resolve Error Cannot Delete iCloud Backup | Instant Technical Solutions
iCloud is one of the best features that allows you to create backups of your iPhone, iPad, or even iPod touch so that you do not lose your valuable information. While backups are necessary, you may often need to remove the old backups to free up space. You may also need to delete your iCloud backups for iPad you no longer use. However, sometimes you may see “cannot delete iCloud backup” when you are trying to erase the iCloud backups. Then you may need expert help to help you with this tricky situation. This article will provide you with essential insights to resolve the error.
What causes error cannot delete iCloud backup?
iCloud backup helps to ensure that your valuable data is secured. But a sudden failure of the feature can cause a headache. The error message may lead to several inconveniences. It can be due to any potential software failure or may be due to malware infection. Whatever be the cause you need to eradicate the issue as soon as possible.
How to fix iCloud error cannot delete backup on iPad?
Here are some quick troubleshoot hacks to help you with the error. Quick fixes instantly:
Fix 1-Restarting the iPad
Rebooting your device might be the option to mitigate the error. You can do this by holding the Sleep button until the red slider is visible. Then move the slide to power off. Finally to turn on your iPad, press the Sleep button until the Apple logo is visible.
Fix 2-Turning off ‘iCloud Backup.
You can also try to turn off iCloud to mitigate the error.
- You need to go to the Settings > iCloud > Backup > and turn off ‘iCloud Backup’.
- Then again in the Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > Select your iPad backup that you cannot delete.
- Wait a few seconds and then finally try to delete your backup.
Fix 3-Sign out and sign in to iCloud account
- You need to log out of your iCloud Account by going to Settings > iCloud and Sign Out.
- Now, wait a few seconds, then again go back to Settings > iCloud on your iPad and try to sign in.
Fix 4- Using another Device
You can try to remove your backup by using another device. If you have a Mac device than you can use it for instance. All you need to do is follow these steps.
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Now, Click on iCloud, and then tap on Manage then Delete.
Fix 5-Reset the iPad to factory setting
You can Reset your iPad to factory setting, this will ensure to remove all the corrupt files and simultaneously will ensure that the error does not pop up the next time.
You can do this by pressing down the Sleep and Home buttons together until you see the Apple logo. This will update all the default setting of your iPad and your device will be good to go.
An iPad user can store data with the iCloud application from anywhere of the globe. Normally, you can delete iCloud backups easily from an iOS device by simply clicking on the “Settings and then choose iCloud, Storage and Manage Storage. However, sometimes you may see an error message stating “cannot delete backup” when you try to delete your old iCloud backups from your iPad device.
Solutions to Fix iCloud Error cannot delete backup on iPad
First of all you have to restart your device by holding the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Simply swipe the slide to turn off the device.
To turn the device back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Apple Logo. After that, follow the below steps to annihilate your issue. You may also grab iPad Customer Care Service for getting the hand to hand solution within a minute.
- Go the “Settings” and then click on iCloud, Backup, and then turn off “iCloud Backup”.
- After that Go to “Settings” option again, and then choose iCloud > Storage >Manage Storage
- Now select your device backup which you cannot delete.
- You will see a spinning wheel that shows iCloud is performing busy.
- Now, wait for a while until this wait cursor is gone.
- Now, try again to delete your backup.
If still, you get the same error on your iPad, then follow the next method which is noted below:
- Restarting the iOS Device: In most cases, rebooting helps to resolve problems relating to the deletion of iCloud backup.
- Changing the iOS Version: Updating the existing version from the settings app could help for you in eradicating such error.
Related Blog: How To Fix IPad Error Code 4014?
- Using Mac to delete iCloud backup: One moves to Apple Menu and clicks on system preferences. Later tap on iCloud and click Manage. At this point, it is possible to delete the backups on iPad with ease.
Connect now with our reliable Apple Tech Support
If you find this article informative, then you can share your viewpoint through our comment section. But, in case, if the issue persists, then you can avail our reliable tech support to help you out. With us, you can get effective troubleshooting hacks to prevent it. You can choose from our multiple connectivities, based on your preference.
Avail our affordable fixes in just a call. Dial our toll-free Apple Support helpline number +1-844-334-5470. which is available 24×7, in order to get connected with our helpdesk associates. We are working round the clock to help you out.
You can also avail our 24×7 chat portal and chat directly with our professionals to obtain an expert opinion in no time. Moreover, you can drop in a request through the mail, at our Apple official website. Our technicians will get back to you within minutes.
With us, you can experience the difference as we commit to bring the best service at a pocket-friendly price.
Dial iPad Customer Service Number +1-844-334-5470 If Unable To Fix Error
If none of the above methods work and you are getting upset, then immediately place a call at iPad Support Number and stay in touch with deft technicians until and unless you receive the exact possible solution. Technical engineers have a number of experienced and are very much user-friendly in nature so that you can frequently ask your query and get effortlessly remedy in a minute.