- Posted by Scarlett Hawkins
- On November 11, 2017
Is your iPad is Disabled? If you continue entering the wrong passcode, the iPad will eventually disable itself completely. But don’t anxiety, there are a few things, through which you can do to get the iPad working again. Here the blog will guide you very simple steps on How to Fix an iPad is Disabled Issue Then you just need to pursue the below steps to quickly get rid the disabled iPad problem.
Learn How Do You Fix A Disabled iPad Instantly
Apple is known to be the best company to provide the toughest security to its devices. It is not a child’s play to fix an issue with iPads and iPhones. Due to high security, some users aren’t able to use their iPad after it gets disabled. If you are one of the users with a disabled iPad, then you are in the right place. As we will help you to learn about how do you fix a disabled iPad efficiently.
It will be best to follow every troubleshooting step to fix the issue. Otherwise, the situation may get worse.
How Do You Fix A Disabled iPad?
The primary reason for the iPad to get disabled is for the security purposes. When you enter too many wrong passcodes on your iPad, your iPad will get disabled. It is because not to allow any unauthorized person to open the iPad.
Those who want to access your iPad may try to enter random passcodes to unlock it. To avoid unauthorized access, your iPad will block the access due to security. Maybe you have yourself disabled your iPad if you forget the passcode and try to enter random passcodes.
If you attempt to enter too many wrong passcodes, then your iPad will be permanently disabled. Don’t worry, try out our troubleshooting method to make your iPad disabled free.
Fix iPad Disabled Issue Using Instant Methods
The primary problem with a disabled iPad is that you can not type anything in the passcode section immediately. You either have to wait for some time or connect your iPad to iTunes if it is permanently disabled. Here are a few tips and tricks that can help you to get the device unlocked without losing any of your data. Here’s the answer to your question: How Do You Fix A Disabled iPad?
Method 1: Backup your iPad in iTunes
The first thing you can do is to simply back up the data in iTunes. The steps are as follows:
- Connect your iPad to your computer via the USB and then open the iTunes app.
- Select your iPad to display its properties.
- Now click on “Backup Now” button to start the sync. type your password.
- After entering your password cancel the backup and start using your iPad.
Method 2: Restore your iPad with iTunes and a previous backup
If the above method does not work then you can try the below method:
- Follow the first three steps in the Method 1.
- After following the previous steps wait for the backup process to complete. Then restore the device.
- Choose “Restore from iTunes backup” option when the iOs Setup Assistant asks to set up your device.
- Now select your device in iTunes and choose the most recent backup of your iPad.
- Wait for the restore process to complete.
When the restore process is completed, you will get back all your data, and the device is no longer disabled.
Method 3: Using Recovery Mode and reset the password
If you have not backed up your data in iTunes, then you will have to use the recovery mode. It will restore and erase all the data in the device. If you don’t have a backup in the iCloud, then all your data will be deleted. If you have a backup in iCloud, then you can select the backup during the setup process after the restoration.
- Plug the USB lighting cable to your computer but not your iPad.
- Turn off your iPad. Hold the Home button of your iPad and connect the device with the cable. The device will turn on.
- Wait for the Connect to iTunes popup option while holding the home button.
- iTunes will tell you about the recovery mode click OK and then restore the device.
- Follow the process in Setup Assistant and setup your device.
- Sign in to iCloud and choose a backup from the list of available backups.
Solutions to Fix an iPad is Disabled Issue:-
Solution 1:- Unlock Disabled iPad with iTunes
The first thing you should try to unlock your disabled device is a simple iTunes backup.
Follow These Steps to do the Task.
- Go to the iTunes device.
- Then connect your iOS device to your computer via USB and open iTunes.
- Select the device in the upper right-hand corner to display its properties in the main screen.
- Click on the “Back Up Now” button to start a sync.
- You may be prompted to type in your password on your iOS device to start the sync because the device is locked.
- Once you have typed in your password, you can cancel the backup and start using your device.
Related Blog: How To Fix IPad Error Code 4013?
Solution 2:- Restore the Device using iTunes and a Previous Backup
If the backup trick doesn’t work, then you may have to reset the passcode by restoring the device. This only works if you have previously synced your device with iTunes and have a backup stored on your computer.
Follow these Steps to Restore your Device and Re-install your Backup.
- First, connect the device to the computer with which you normally sync and open iTunes.
- If the device is still disabled, or if iTunes does not automatically sync your device, sync the device with iTunes by pressing the “Back Up Now” button.
- When the backup and sync are complete, restore your device.
- When iOS Setup Assistant asks to set up your device, choose “Restore from iTunes backup.”
- Select your device in iTunes and choose the most recent backup of your device.
- Wait patiently while the restore completes its process.
- When the restore is completed, you should have all your documents, photos, emails and settings in place and the device should no longer be disabled.
I hope the issue is resolved.
Need Help! Dial IPad Customer Support Phone Number Now:-
You can dial at iPad Customer Support Phone Number +1-888-609-5383 anytime, as it works 24×7 to your help. The number will fast connect you with our IPad Customer Support team. The brilliant and knowledgeable technicians will give you the accurate, swift and the hasty solutions to fix this issue and other sorts of iPad technical problems. Hence, call on this toll-free number now, and connect with dedicated technicians now to get urgent online help for IPad queries.
Get Instant Tech Support Dial toll-free +1-888-609-5383
If these solutions fail to work, so how do you fix a disabled iPad? Connect with us. Our panel of technicians will carry out the restore process and will resolve the issue. You can choose at your convenience the routes to contact us.
We have the email support service where you can send the details of your issue and we will provide you with the solutions. Additionally, you can call us on our customer support helpline number to address your concerns. You can also avail our live chat service for the best customer satisfaction.