- Posted by Scarlett Hawkins
- On April 2, 2018
Several users have reported an issue in which iPad mini stops responding, an apparent iPad Mini won’t turn on a problem. You can easily Fix iPad Mini Won’t Turn on Problems with the help of qualified technical engineers. To meet with that person, you only need to use iPad Support which proffers online services. More specifically, you have to work with our team to get more information and the latest feature of the iPad Mini.
If your iPad mini is “dead,” not working properly or not responding, then you don’t need to take tension, just only have to do is to avail our completely free iPad Customer Care Service at the comfort from your home and get the reliable assistance in no time.
What To Do When Your iPad Mini Won’t Turn On?
Any gadget dying on you is like losing a best friend. And your iPad Mini is no exception. So, what to do if your iPad Mini Won’t turn on? There could be several reasons for this issue to occur. It could also be a software issue or some hardware glitch. Whatever may be the reason, the good news is, there are several solutions as well.
iPad Mini Won’t Turn On | Try These Fixes:
Hard reset is always a good way to fix iPad Mini won’t turn on problem. This solves the issue most of the times. To hard reset your iPad Mini, press and hold the home and power button together until you see the Apple Logo. And if nothing happens, try the next solution.
Check The Battery
It could be that the battery of your Mini has died. Connect the iPad Mini to the charger for half an hour. Then try performing the hard reset and see if it works. Make sure your battery or charger aren’t damaged. If they are damaged, you might need a replacement.
If your iPad Mini Won’t turn on still, try putting it in recovery mode. Connect the Mini to your PC while holding down the home button. Keeps pressing the button down until you see the main iTunes screen. Release the button after the screen appears. Your iTunes will show a message that it has detected a Mini in recovery mode. Hit ok to restore it. Remember that this method will clear all your data stored in the iPad Mini, and you will have to use the old backup to restore it.
Charging Port Issue
You can try cleaning your charging port with compressed air. If the dirt was interfering with the charging of your iPad Mini, it would be fixed. However, it could also be that the port is faulty.
It could be another hardware issue. That could be the reason why your iPad Mini Won’t turn on. often the power IC of the iPad Mini fails without an apparent reason. If that’s the case, you will have to count on an expert to have it repaired or replaced.
So, in the end, if you are still unable to turn on your iPad Mini, you must get in touch with us.
Solution to Fix iPad Mini Won’t Turn on Problems
Below listed lines are the steps in eradicating such type of issue. Only you have to follow these very carefully:
- Firstly try to restart your iPad Mini by pressing and holding the on/off button until the red slider appears.
- Now, press and hold the on/off button until the app logo appears to turn your device back on
- If your iPad mini is not responding, try to quit the app instantly. To do this, double press the “Home” button, tap and hold on the app until it jiggles and then presses the (-) sign to close it
- If your device is still unresponsive, try resetting your device. To do it follow the below steps:
- Press and hold the “On/Off” button and the “Home” button for at least 10 seconds until your device shuts off and begins to restart.
Related Blog: How To Fix ITunes Sync Error -54 On IPad?
- In case your iPad does not turn on yet, then make sure that your iPad mini has enough charge to turn on. You should connect your iPad to a power outlet and then charge for at least 20 minutes
- If you are still having an issue, then connect your device to your computer, launch iTunes and try restoring your device with iTunes by clicking the “Restore” option
Dial iPad Customer Service Number +1-800-237-4319 To Enhance Your Knowledge
Are you still facing the same kind of problem? Need more knowledge to get rid of this hurdle? If yes, then place a single call at iPad Customer Support Number and get associated with talented technicians. They are well-experienced and have lots of technical knowledge so that the quick solution will be delivered to you.
Whatever may be the reason for your iPad mini won’t turning on, we can handle it. Contact our Apple experts on our Apple customer care number+1-800-237-4319. We can not only help you troubleshoot the issue but can also repair the damaged hardware.
We can have a technician sent up to your place for examining the damage. We can then tell you what’s the best course of action and how much will it cost you. We can proceed after you agree on the course of action suggested.
You can also drop us an email with the issue listed in it or can chat with our experts on the live chat options on our website. We will be delighted to help you.