- Posted by Scarlett Hawkins
- On April 8, 2019
The iTunes error0xE8000084 is one of the popular error codes of the iTunes app. According to this error, the system shows you the error notification “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. An unknown error occurred: 0xE8000084.” Such an error message will stop you from using iTunes and some other applications. This error notification has been occurring for a couple of to often in recent times. In this article, we are going to talk about some effective hacks which can help you to fix the error. Do not skip any steps and stick to the mentioned methods. Therefore, you need to start with the first hack and work your way down if it doesn’t fix it.
Common Reasons of iTunes Error 0xE8000084
At first, you need to know the major causes behind this error. It might help you to resolve this error in a proper way. This error message can appear due to the following reasons:
- The conflict between some processes running in the background.
- An outdated version of iTunes
- Faulty USB cable
- Slow internet connection
- The missing components of the iTunes software
Appropriate Hacks to Resolve 0xE80000 Error iTunes in Ease
Although iTunes unknown error -39 is a complicated issue, still it is not impossible to eradicate it. With this guidance, you can easily fix this irritating issue. There is a different process of fixing it. So, focus on the solutions for this particular error code:
Hack 1: Reinstall iTunes
This is one of the easiest methods to solve this problem from the system. This issue might appear due to damaged iTunes files. So, when you encounter this issue, you need to reinstall iTunes by applying the following steps carefully:
For Windows Users:
Basically, iTunes has two Apple application. So, you need to uninstall both applications.
To Uninstall iTunes and Related Components:
- First of all, open the Start menu and click on ‘Control Panel’.
- After that, select ‘Programs’ and click on the ‘Programs and Features’option.
- Then, uninstall iTunes and all related Apple software components:
- Apple Software Update
- Mobile Device Support
- Apple Application Support
- Any other Apple-related programs
- Lastly, check if the issue is fixed or not.
To Reinstall iTunes and Related Components:
- At first, restart the system and download iTunes.
- Then, go to the downloaded file.
- When a new wizard appears, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, hit the Finish option.
For Mac Users:
Basically, iTunes is already installed on Mac computers. Therefore, uninstalling the iTunes app from your device is a little tricky. Follow the simple steps below:
To Uninstall iTunes:
- Firstly, go to the Applications folder and right-click on iTunes.
- Now, select ‘Get Info’.
- After that, press the Lock icon from the right section of the window.
- Next, enter the password there and click on the ‘Sharing & Permission’ option.
- When a new window will appear on the screen, click on ‘Read & Write privileges’.
- Now, select ‘Everyone’.
- At last, drag down to the iTunes app to the Trash folder.
To Reinstall iTunes:
- First of all, open the Official website of Apple and download the latest version of iTunes.
- After that, go to the downloaded file.
- Follow the onscreen directions when the installation wizard will show on the screen.
- After finishing the installation procedure, select the area for the iTunes files.
Hack 2: End the iTunes Process and Enter Run Command on PC
You can easily fix this problem by ending the iTunes process and using Run command. Here are some steps to do so.
- First of all, connect your mac with the computer.
- After that, close iTunes.
- Then, press and hold the Del, Ctrl and Alt buttons at the same time.
- Now, open Task Manager.
- Below the Task Manager, sort the processes by their description and image name.
- Next, you need to stop every process with the word ‘Apple’.
- To stop the process, click on the selected process and select ‘End Task’ or ‘End Task’.
- Also, close ‘AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe’ process.
- Now, press and hold the Windows logo key and R button both.
- Open the Run dialog box and type the following command:
- For 64-bit Operating Systems:
If you use 64-bit Operating system, type the following command in the Run box:
“%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe”
- For 32 bit Operating systems:
If you use a 32-bit Operating System, then type the following command:
“%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe”
- Now, hit the OK option to complete the process.
- Finally, check if the error message is resolved or not.
Hack 3: Update iTunes
This error might occur while restoring your device. So, you need to follow the below guidelines to update iTunes in an accurate way:
- Firstly, open iTunes.
- Then, select ‘Help’.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on the ‘Check for Updates’ option.
- Now, wait for sometimes.
- At last, check if the error message still appears or not. If not, go through the next method.
Hack 4: Modify the Permission for iTunes
If any of the above methods, you need to modify permissions for iTunes. It is a worth try to fix it. To perform that, go through the below instructions and apply the steps one by one:
- Open the iTunes dialog box and go to the File Explorer menu.
- Then, look for the iTunes folder.
- Now, choose ‘Properties’ and click on the ‘General’ option to turn off the read-only box.
- After that, click on the ‘Apply’ option to confirm all changes.
- Press ‘OK’.
- Then, open iTunes again and click on ‘Properties’.
- Next, select the ‘security’ tab and illuminate System located below Group or usernames.
- Hit the Edit option and go to Permission for the system.
- Now, enable the Full Control box and confirm all changes.
- At last, check if the problem is solved or not.
Hack 5: Disable the Antivirus or Firewall
The error might occur due to the malware attack on the system. So, you need to disable the Antivirus or firewall. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, click and hold the Windows key and the “R” button at the same time from the keyboard.
- When a Run window will display on the screen, type ‘appwiz.cpl’ there.
- Now, click on the Enter key.
- Then, select the application which you want to delete.
- After that, select the Uninstall option and wait for a few seconds.
- Lastly, restart your device and check if the problem still appears or not.
Hack 6: Check the Syncing PDF
If you encounter this error at the time of syncing PDF, the last thing is to verify the syncing PDF. these files are responsible for the unsuccessful syncing. If there are many problems with the eBooks which help to transfer from iPhone to Windows-based systems. To check out the situation, do not sync any eBook, PDF, and iBooks. Then, check whether the issue is fixed or not.
Sum it Up
We hope that after going through the methods mentioned above, you will be able to fix the iTunes error code 0xe8000084 issue. If you encounter the error again, then revisit the website to get additional information. In case you face any description while performing the steps, then write it down in the comment section below.