- Posted by admin
- On January 17, 2018
This aforementioned iTunes error usually happens while users are trying to restore as well as upgrade their iDevice. So, users are advised to approach for a professional help to Fix iTunes Error Code 21 by iTunes Help professionals. According to experts, the problem may also arise due to connectivity problem between devices, and server failure issues and hardware technical faults. Other reasons being, corrupted downloaded files or may be due to incomplete installation problems of the iTunes software. Not only this but also one may face the problem due to virus as well as malware infections that has most probably lead to corrupted Windows files and iTunes-related program data too. Below we have various simple methods to overcome the error code.
Methods to Fix iTunes Error Code 21 When Restoring or Updating iPhone, iPad and iTouch?
Method 1: To Solve The Problem Users Can Try Updating the iTunes
- Sometimes this may be the reason where obsolete iTunes version may be full of bugs. So, if you are still working with the old iTunes version then, one should update it to the latest one. Follow below instructions explained by iTunes Support professionals:
- Start the iTunes and navigate to “Menu” which is located on the upper left side of your screen.
- Click the “Help” icon and then, tap on “Check for Updates” options for any available updates available. In case, if there are no updates available then, probably, a request message will appear on the screen which will ask users to download the most recent version.
- Now, click on “Download Now” option to get the latest iTunes version installed in your computer.
Method 2: This is the Second Method Where one can Simply Restart iTunes
- This method is quite trifling one as it simply requires restarting the device to remove the error code. According to expert team, just restarting the iTunes device will do its trick.
Related Blog: How To Fix IPad 4 Error Code 4005
Method 3: Perform a Proper Scrutiny on Host Files
- Well, it can sometimes happen where the host file is preventing iTunes from contacting required updates of the server. In this crucial case, do ensure that it is not blocking the communication process between devices. Here are few simple ways to perform the process:
- One can easily do it by removing the ‘gs.apple.com’ text in its host file.
- The next step is to access the Microsoft support site to check whether the host file is a reason of this error code? Perform below steps further to move ahead:
- Launch the “Applications” and then, go to the “Utilities” folder
- Open the “Terminal” section and then, type “sudo nano /private/etc/hosts” command in the space provided
- If prompted for a password, type it to log into the Mac device.
- Now press the “Return key” icon.
- Terminal will automatically display the host file. Scroll all through the file and check whether you have “gs.apple.com” text appearing?
Connect us at iTunes Customer Support Number for immediate Solutions to Related issues
We are backed by skilled and competent iTunes Customer Support technical experts who handles issues properly while utmost solution is being delivered to customers. Our technicians are available 24*7*365 days to assist customers as and when solutions are needed by them. Feel free to connect us and get the best solution ever.