- Posted by Scarlett Hawkins
- On March 14, 2018
You may encounter the error “3014” when you are upgrading your old iOS version to the latest one. “Fix iTunes Error Code 3014 When Upgrading iPad” by taking aids with well-professional techies as they have experience in handling your issues. So, don’t wait! Just put a call at iPad Customer Support Number and get associated with technical engineers in a hassle-free way.
Troubleshoot iTunes Error 3014 with our Expert Advice!
iTunes is one of finest creations of Apple till date. It is an application which offers multiple features. These features include a media library, Internet Radio Broadcaster, mobile device management, and a media player. From time to time, there are many issues that crop up in the application and one such problem that users usually encounter is the iTunes Error 3014.
This content provides simple methods of resolving this error. However, before proceeding with the troubleshooting methods, check out the issues that result in the occurrence of this error.
Symptoms of iTunes Error 3014
- The system tends to hang and respond slowly to the external devices such as mouse and keyboard.
- The message pops up with an Error 3014.
- The iTunes application crashes suddenly when it was working.
- The hanging of the application from time to time.
If you notice any such symptom or signs as mentioned above, try to resolve the issue immediately. If the error is not addressed quickly, it can lead to further problems.
The possible causes of the iTunes Error
Generally, there can be multiple reasons behind iTunes Error. Here are some of the common causes as mentioned below.
- The infection of virus or malware while using iTunes. This is a very common cause for iTunes Error 3014.
- Virus and malicious files look for opportunities to enter the system when you are online and stay hidden deep inside the folders.
- It is possible that one of the softwares of iTunes is corrupted. It can easily result in Error 3014
- The incomplete installation process of iTunes can often result into program facing some troubles at the beginning of this error too. On a similar note, downloading the corrupted version of the application can lead you to this problem.
How to fix iTunes error code 3014 |Excellent Methods
1. Update iTunes
Make it a habit to check for updates whenever you open the iTunes. This is because downloading the latest version and keeping iTunes up to date will reduce the chances of the application encountering any kind of issues. The sole purpose of the new update is to make the app more secure and bring more privacy to your contents.
To Update the iTunes on Mac, follow these given steps.
- Open the iTunes on your computer.
- You will see at the top of the iTunes menu bar there is an iTunes option. Click on that.
- After selecting iTunes, look for the updates option and click on it.
- Next, install the new updates. This will likely resolve the issue and fix the error.
2. Check for PC’s Time and Date Manually
Many a time, the iTunes Error 3014 may occur due to the wrong setup of the date and time. The computer’s date and time may be the cause of an issue in communication with the Apple’s server. This is due to the incorrect date and time settings compared to the present time zone. Reverting back to the original time and date may fix this bug.
Causes of iPad Error 3014
These are the most common causes of occurring this error:
- Corruption in windows registry from a recent iTunes related software change
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of iTunes software
- Another program mistakenly deleted
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files
“iPad Error 3014” can be caused by multiple factors. So, it is necessary to troubleshoot each of the possible causes for preventing it from recurring.
Solutions to Fix iTunes Error Code 3014 When Upgrading iPad
Here you will get the exact solutions that will help you in annihilating such an infuriating error. Just keep your eyes feast on the below points:
- Firstly open “Finder” and then go to “Folder”
- Now type /etc. and then hit on “Go”
- Now search for the file named “Hosts” and then copy that file and paste it on your desktop
- Now, you have to edit the “Host” file
- After that open the “File” and search for the line which has apple official site
- Select “Delete” and then save it
- Now find the /etc. folder again and overwrite the host file which has edited
- At last “Reboot” your PC and again update or restore it.
Related Blog: How To Fix ITunes Error Code 2330?
In case such above information do not make you understand, then you can simply grab iPad Customer Care Service by sitting at your home or else look-up the below steps:
- Make sure your iTunes version is up to date
- Check the Date and Time on your PC
- Update your “Operating System”
- Check the “Hosts” file
Why Call Us?
- We are offering the top-to-toe remedy
- Your nasty type of error is being sorted out within a pinch
- Available and accessible 24/7
- Provide 100% satisfaction to the customers
- Tech-specialists are handling all type of the customers’ query
Dial iPad Customer Service Number +1-888-609-5383 Toll-Free any time anywhere:
If there is still an error occurred on your iPad, then take your phone in your hand and place an instant ring at iPad Support Number +1-888-609-5383. Your call will be connected sooner and then you will be provided with the desired solution from experts’ side. For sure, not even a single error will remain.
iTunes Error 3014 is a very delicate issue and it can further cause more trouble if immediate actions are not taken. Have you conducted the above remedies already? Do not worry, we are here just to help you.
Call us at our toll-free Mac support number +1-888-609-5383 to have a one on one conversation with our highly experienced professionals. Our experts work hard on a timely basis to come up with new and easier troubleshooting measures which will help resolve your problems in an instant.
You may email us your queries at our mail id and we will get back to you with the most genuine and reliable solutions. Our aim is to offer you the best solutions with a promise of resolving the issues on a permanent basis.