- Posted by admin
- On July 30, 2018
The most common reasons to Reset IPad And Erase All Content is that to overcome a problem relate to iPad which simply rebooting process can’t sort out. So, if you want to reset your iPad to the factory default settings but have not even a single idea to do it my own, then take some technical assistance from the deft connoisseurs. They work hard continuously only for the helpless customers who are unable to obtain some reliable and cost-effective service.
You are required to reset the iPad to the factory default settings in case you are planning to sell your iPad. Before going to start anything else on your iPad, make sure that you have an updated backup file. However, iCloud automatically makes a backup when you are plugged in and on Wi-Fi. For more information, you are suggested to lend a hand with deft connoisseurs via availing iPad Repair Service center.
Steps To Reset IPad And Erase All Content:
Before wiping anything else from iPad, you need to do backup your device. Therefore, the follow-up to the below mentioned instructions one by one:
- Assure that your iPad is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Launch “Settings” from the Home screen.
- Click on the “Apple ID banner” at the top.
- Hit “iCloud”.
- Click on the “iCloud Backup”.
- Tap the “switch” to turn it on.
- Click “OK” in the prompt.
After completing the above procedure, one has to erase all the data from the iPad. To do so, you have to follow the below points:
- First and foremost launch the “Settings app” from the Home screen of your iPad.
- Now, tap on “General”.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on “Reset”.
- After that click on “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Now, hit on “Erase iPad”.
- Hit on “Erase iPad” again to confirm.
- Now, enter your “Passcode”.
- And then enter your Apple ID password to turn-off “Activate Lock” and remove the device from “Find my iPad”.
Get Connected With Techies For Handy Remedy:
Once you have done with the erasing process, you can frequently set up a new device, restore the backup, and also sell your device without any worries. But if you get stuck at one point while following the above steps, then give a ring at iPad Support Number and the Toll-free number is +1-888-609-5383 and stay tuned with top-most techies. They will troubleshoot all your iPad related nasty hurdles within a short period of time.