- Posted by Scarlett Hawkins
- On June 18, 2018
If you restore factory, it can erase the information and change the settings on your iPad. You can even then install the latest version of the iOS software. Recovery Mode is also fruitful if you want to erase the iPad’s settings. Hence, Reset iPad Mini To Factory Settings with the help of qualified technicians who have hands of experience. They have the talent to troubleshoot any type of technical based query faced on iPad Mini.
How to Reset iPad to Factory Settings? Call Our Apple Support For The Comprehensive Help
Usually, there are two reasons for resetting your iPad- either you are trying to solve an issue on your iPad, or you are preparing it for a new owner. Resetting your iPad to factory setting will wipe out all your data from it and bring it back to its original settings. Thus, it is ready for the new owner to make changes to it. Here, in this article, we will discuss how to reset iPad to factory settings.
Things To Remember Before Erasing All The Contents From iPad
The first thing to do before knowing how to reset iPad to factory settings is that you must first turn off the Find My iPad feature. You can also use reset option as a tool for troubleshooting your device. It can solve many other common problems that are hard to troubleshoot in any other way.
Before clearing off your data from iPad, always take a backup. Go to the iCloud in your settings and select the backup option. And then you can proceed to reset your iPad to factory settings.
How to Reset iPad to Factory Settings?
- Step 1: Now that you are done taking the backup, you can reset your iPad. To begin with the resetting process, first launch your settings screen. Go to the General menu and in it select the reset option. You will see several choices of reset. You can pick the one that suits your condition the best.
- Step 2: If you are giving your iPad to someone who is going to use the same Apple ID, go for reset all settings option. These will reset the preferences and keep all your data safe. This is also a good option for troubleshooting some random issue on your iPad.
- Step 3: For resetting the device with the network error, select reset the network settings. All the data stored in a specific network will be deleted, and your error will be resolved without a full reset.
- Step 4: And if you are selling off your iPad, you might want to erase all your contents and settings. This will delete everything on your iPad, bringing it back to the way you had bought it. When you are choosing to erase it all, you will need to confirm your selection twice. If you have a password on your iPad, you will need to enter it.
- Step 5: The process takes a few minutes. You will see the Apple logo in the middle of the screen followed by Hello in multiple languages. Your iPad has been successfully reset. So this is how to reset iPad to factory settings.
You may also take assistance from the tech-savvy person via grasping our online iPad Repair Service. There, you will be helped out properly in a cost-effective manner.
Steps To Reset iPad Mini To Factory Settings
Get the efficacious solutions of this query over here. So, take an instant look at the below points and follow these procedures in your device:
- First of all open “iTunes” on your Mac. If you are unable to access a computer and your device still works, you can simply erase and restore your device without having a computer
- Now, with the cable connect your iPad to your computer
- If a message asks for the passcode, then follow the onscreen steps
- Now, select iPad when it appears in iTunes
- Now, click “Restore” again to confirm
- Then iTunes erases your device and installs the latest iOS software
- After restoring your device to factory settings, restarts the device
- Now, you can set it up as new
Take Assistance From Connoisseurs To Get Solution in Hand by +1-800-60-85461:
Our Apple Support Contact Details
In case you are facing issues while restoring your iPad, or iPad Mini or you want to know in greater detail about how to reset iPad to factory settings, contact our Apple support team at our Apple tech support number 1-800-60-85461. You can also drop us an email or live chat with our experts for instant support.
Are you still not able to restore your device to factory settings? Now, feeling helpless because no one lives around you help you out? Just listen! Be site at your home and place a call at iPad Support Number 1-800-60-85461. Here, your call will be connected through one of the most proficient tech-geeks and they will assist you with the required possible solution within a minute.