- Posted by Scarlett Hawkins
- On April 27, 2018
Restoring an iPad from an iCloud or iTunes backup is the great way of moving data to a new device or recovering from a technical problem. If you don’t know the steps to Restore An iPad Backup With iCloud, then lend-up your hand from dexterous techies as only they will help you out from your worst condition. Don’t hesitate while making conversation with them as they are friendly in nature.
Just like it is important to back up your Mac, it is important to make sure your iPad is on a regular backup schedule. You can set it up by doing automatically back up every 24 hours via iCloud. Your planning of backup is up to you, but you must do back up your device regularly so that when you have to restore, your back up is ready. There is one another option in your hand and that is to avail iPad Repair Service at the comfort of your home.
Methods To Restore An iPad Backup With iCloud
Keep your eyes feast on the below points and get the reliable solution in your hand:
- From the “Settings” app, click on “General”
- After that click on “Reset” button
- Now, tap “Erase all content and settings”
- And then click on “Erase” button
- Slide the multi-lingual “Slide to setup” button to the right
- After that select a language as per your known
- And then select a country and region
- Then, choose a “Wi-Fi” network
- Enable and disable location services
- Enter a password for unlocking the iPad
- Now select “Restore” from iCloud backup
- Enter your Apple ID and Password and then click on “Next” button
- After doing that tap “Agree”
- Select a backup so that the iPad will begin restoring
- And then slide “Slide to set up” to the right
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter a password for unlocking your iPad
- Enter your Apple ID password and then click “Next”
- Select if you want to use “Find My iPad or Not”
- Tap on “Get Started”
- Click “OK”
Related Blog: How To Fix iTunes Error 7 On iPad?
Get In Touch With Techies For Ultimate Support
After doing all the above steps, you will completely restored an iPad from iCloud. But in case you are getting stuck at some point while doing it, then give a ring at +1-844-334-5470 iPad Technical Support and then make connection with techies. They will guide you all the steps in an easier manner and provide you the solution in a cost-effective way so that you will really very much thankful for this.