Whenever you see ‘Connect to iTunes’ screen on your iOS device, it is needed to Put iPad In Recovery Mode for resolving this issue. So, if you are not sufficient to do that on your own, then make a single call on the above helpline number. There, your connection will be established with dexterous techies and they will effortlessly guide you the desired solutions at an ease.
Know How To Put iPad In Recovery Mode | Go Ahead:
iPad is a tablet, produced by Apple company. You can browse the web, send mail, take photos, watch videos, listen to music, play game, read e-books and more with it. But sometimes when you update your iPad through Software Update, it does not work. It neither responses nor works. At that time, if you Put iPad In Recovery Mode, then the problem might be solved. But if you are unable to put your iPad in recovery mode, then your is solution is here.
The process of Put iPad In Recovery Mode:
There are some steps, by which you can put your iPad into the recovery mode. Even the procedure is the same for the iPhone 6s and iPod touch also. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, switch off your iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone.
- Then press the Home button of your iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone; and hold a few seconds.
- Then you have to connect your iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone into your Mac or Windows PC, and check once that iTunes is running or not.
- At last, the Connect to iTunes screen will appear, when you will see it, relief the Home button.
Now, an alert will come in iTunes, which will say it’s detected an iPad, iPod touch, or iPhone in recovery mode. And in this way, you can restore your device.
The process of putting the iPhone 7 into the Recovery Mode:
There is a capacitive Force Touch Home button in the iPhone 7. The function of the recovery mode has moved to the volume down button. The procedure is:
- At first, switch off your iPhone 7.
- Then on your phone, press the volume down button, and hold it for few seconds.
- Next, connect your iPhone 7 into your Mac or Windows PC, and be sure that whether the iTunes is running or not.
- When you will see the Connect to iTunes screen, discharge the volume down button then.
Related Blog: How To Put iPad In Recovery Mode?
Put your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X into recovery mode:
As because iPhone 8 and iPhone X don’t have a physical Home button, so you have to access the recovery mode via a few series of button presses. The steps are:
- At first, close the iTunes, if you opened it on your Mac.
- There is a Lightning cable, plus your USB to that cable into your computer.
- Then plug that into your iPhone.
- Then open iTunes.
- After that, press the Volume Up button, and then release. Then do the same thing with the Volume Down button also.
- And now press the Side button, and hold it until you can see it is connecting to iTunes screen.
Well, you can put the iPad in recovery mode by applying these above-mentioned steps. Even the procedures of the iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X are also available in this article. I hope it will help you in every way, whatever model you have.
Dial +1-888-609-5383 Get Connected with us at iPad Customer Care Support Number
Call On Our Technical Support Phone Number for iPad @ USA : USA +1-888-609-5383, UK: +449131240616, AUS: +61-8-7914-8228 Right Now to Get Instant Help
If you can’t resolve the Put iPad In Recovery Mode on your own then you need an expert advice. You can contact iPad support for further guidance. Technicians are available through various communication methods.
You can dial iPad support number +1-888-609-5383 to get instant on-call support.
If you can’t place a call, then you can send an email at iPad support desk otherwise, you can send a service request via the online chat portal.
iPhone support team provides best-in-class technical support all over the world at an affordable cost.